I am a stable builder
What can HAITZLED® mean for the stable builder?
HAITZLED® develops and produces professional and energy-efficient LED lighting products and solutions in the high-end segment for poultry farming and the stable construction sector. In close collaboration with scientific bodies, results from research and studies and experience in the field of lighting technology are translated into innovative applications in poultry farming and barn construction: HAITZLED® lighting solutions meet the ethological and physiological needs of poultry.
HAITZLED® supplies, installs and advises in the field of optimal usability, implementation, use and maintenance of poultry lighting installations. Thanks to in-depth knowledge and widespread contacts in both markets, HAITZLED® is not only able to launch products that seamlessly match the existing needs in the market but also help to investigate future (international) lighting issues and to develop new innovative products.
AA quality, intelligent, and tough.
- Four (1-100%) channels, each individually controllable
- IP69-rated resistance to dust, high-pressure water and high temperatures
- Smooth, anodized aluminium housing
- Minimize residues and risk of infection
- 4.0mm ESG safety glass
- High-quality, high-efficiency Lumileds LEDs
- Built-in intelligent 230VAC DALI Tridonic 4CH SELF driver
- AM dimming
- 120° lenses (no shadowing)
- Operational life expectancy >50,000 hours
HAITZLED® LIGHT COMPUTER
Emulation of the biological circadian rhythm by changing gradually during the course of the day from a full daylight spectrum at 8000K with UVA to a night-time spectrum at 2000K with near-infrared.
The computer is easy to operate using a touch panel with four options. The software and locked presets gradually adjust the colour wavelengths, light intensities, and day lengths to the appropriate spectrum for the ethological needs of the animal in question.
In the event of pecking, whether mild or serious, it is easy to instigate the pecking program with operator control of light colour, duration and intensity in the red spectrum.
HAITZLED® has developed a luminaire tailored specifically to the photopic spectral response curve of poultry, generating light spectrums able to control various biochemical, physiological, and behavioural processes.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR POULTRY?
- Reduced stress levels
- Improved melatonin regulation of the immune response.
- Reduced tension.
- Improved muscle growth and bone strength
- Reduced blood pressure.
- Improved blood sugar levels
- Improved regulation of circadian rhythms.
- Improved animal recognition (choice of partner and mating behaviour).
- Improved ovulation.
- Reduced pecking (UV light prevents pecking).